LAFESTA music group has a very simple rider, since the band takes the greater part of their musical equipment: a mixer, microphones, music instruments, DJ equipment.
- Sound-amplifying equipment (loudspeakers) depends on the size of the platform, where the performance is held, but not less than 1 kW for 50 persons in a hall. The vocal should be placed behind acoustic portals being between them.
- DJ-place (a decorated table or a big rack stand) for the placement of DJ's equipment. There should not be a keyboard stand! Size: the height should be 90-110 cm.; the are of the surface should be not less than 50 cm/120 cm. DJ should not relocate from the soundcheck up to the end of LAFESTA’s performance;
- Power supply: ~220 V with a power extender with 6 sockets (should be placed near the DJ-place);
- Wires: 2 stereo wires XLR (connected to the DJ-place) + 2 wires XLR and Jack-Jack wire (5-8 meters length);
- 1 microphone stand + microphone Shure 57;
- If the temperature on the stage is below +18 С, the stage must be heated around the whole area, where the musicians are placed, other ways the performance can be shortened or even canceled. The stage should be protected from humidity and water entry. During hot days the DJ-place should be protected from beams of sunlight.
- Strangers (guests or an audience) should not be present on the stage during the performance.
Hospitality rider (for tours)
- Transport payment: trips less than 600 km from Kyiv are carried out by personal car of the group; 300-1000 km – by train (full compartment / 4 places); over 1000 km – by plane (3 persons / economy class);
- The meeting of the group in an airport or in a train station and all other trips should be carried out by a comfortable car with an empty boot.
- If the group is outside for the whole day or is late for the night train/flight, in this case the band should be provided with a 4-5 stars hotel (2 rooms: 1 - single and 1 – double or a room for 3 adults).
- The group should be provided with 3 meal a day (the menu and the time is discussed with the director of LAFESTA) or with daily allowance per person (20 € - in Ukraine, 45 € - in other countries).
- A separate clean and heated make-up/dressing room with 4 chairs/armchairs, a table, a mirror, and an iron. Still water, tea/coffee, snacks or cold appetizers should be present in a dressing room.
Hospitality rider (for Kyiv only)
- A separate clean and heated make-up/dressing room with 4 chairs/armchairs, a table and a mirror.
- Still water, tea/coffee, snacks or cold appetizers should be present in a dressing room (not ready sliced food). If LAFESTA is present at an event more than 3 hours – the group should be provided with meals (hot dishes).
If LAFESTA performs accompanied by the orchestra, also required:
- 1,5 м² place on stage or on the spot of the location of the orchestra is needed for every musician.
- 1chair for cellist.
- 5 microphone stands with wires XLR 5-8 meters length, which are connected to the DJ-place.
- A dressing room should be more than 15 м² with chairs (according to the number of orchestra musicians) with still water, tea, coffee, snacks or cold appetizers.
- During the concert tours: trips less than 600 km from Kyiv are carried out by bus, trips from 300 up to 1200 km are carried out by train (compartments according to the number of orchestra musicians + 2 free places).
- The orchestra musicians should have accommodation in 3-4 stars hotels
- The musicians should be provided with 3 meal a day per person or daily allowance per person (12 € - in Ukraine, 25 € - in other countries)